Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Chilblains And Perimenopause Help I Have Chilblains And I Thought I Had Atheletes Foot Or Fungus?

Help i have chilblains and i thought i had atheletes foot or fungus? - chilblains and perimenopause

How do I process it when it is cured? It appears in the fingers and toes and cold. It is swollen and red, and very irritating. My fingers had developed blisters, and I dealt with the AHA lotion and helps shed dead skin removed. My toes always seem red, but recovered. Any help is welcome. Thank you.

1 comment:

For Sure said...

Try the "hot spots" prevent, to keep repeating them.
The cause of chilblains is not known. But the evidence in some people with chilblains in May showed abnormal proteins that tend sludge in cold temperatures.
With frostbite, it is important to gradually warm the skin after a cold. Treatment may also include:
* Corticosteroid creams to relieve itching and swelling
* Medicines used to improve the traffic situation
* Keep a clean and protected as possible, the wound with sterile gauze
One episode of chilblains generally disappears within seven to 14 days. To avoid frostbite, avoid or limit cold, for example, dressing warmly and for the head and all exposed skin when outside in cold weather.
My best wishes for you. Keep warm!

Post a Comment